Thursday, July 14, 2016

Which Color Are YOU????

Which Color Are YOU?

My skin is dark, my eyes are brown, but I love my skin when......

My skin is light, my eyes are green, but I love my skin when......

My skin is white, my eyes are blue, but I 
Love my skin when....

My skin has yellow undertones, my eyes are slanted but I love my skin when....

My skin is fair, my eyes are brown,  but my hair is jet black but I love my skin when....

My skin is mixed, my eyes are brown, I have yet to feel comfortable in my skin, I always feel like I have to choose one color or another.... It makes it hard to love my skin when.....

I love my skin when you understand it is a covering for all of me however, OUR blood is red!

I love my skin when you treat me as an individual....
Who has a mind, and an opinion no matter my gender

I love my skin when it disappears...

LOL "oh don't be silly now; the skin you are in can't disappear"

"Sure it will!!!!
Cause when I open my mouth to speak
I'm no longer a person that you identify with a group.... 
A group that you love
A group that is persecuted
A group that you judge
A group that you feel is beneath you
A group who makes you feel unsafe"

"Hey can I pick the group I belong to?"

"No, that's decided before you are born but the mindset of the individual who is apart of the group, who is responsible for your growth is responsible for your mindset 
SO YOU can love your skin when..."

When someone asks you what's the name of your group, so they can identify/categorize You Correctly!!!


Simply Respond, I'M HUMAN!

ReflectionsofHope2016collection

No comments: